Advt. F.No.3/5/2020-P&P-I (Vol-I).
Rs. Pay Level- 1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission
The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age Limit (As on cut-off date i.e. 01-01-2021):
- 18-25 years(before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003)
- 18-27 years(before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003)
- SC/ ST-5 years
- OBC-3 years
- PwD (Unreserved) 10 years
- 04 PwD (OBC) 13 years
- 05 PwD (SC/ ST) 15 years
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to
- Scheduled Castes(SC),
- Scheduled Tribes (ST),
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and
- Ex- servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Paper-I (Computer Based Examination):
- Paper:I-General English- 25/ 25
- Paper:II General Intelligence& Reasoning-25/ 25
- Paper:III Numerical Aptitude 25/ 25
- Paper:IV General Awareness 25/ 25
- 90 Minutes (120 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes as per para 8.1 and 8.2)
- Short Essay/Letter in English
- or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution-50 Marks
- 30 minutes (40 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribes as per Para 8.1 and 8.2).
How to apply:
Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of this Notice. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA respectively.