National Test Agency
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) - 2020
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) - 2020 CHALLENGE OF
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
1. Please go to website https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/welcome.aspx
2. Login with your Application Number and Password and Submit.
3. Click ‘Apply for KEY Challenge’.
4. Select the Test Booklet Code
5. You will see 180 Questions (Physics/Chemistry/Biology (Botany & Zoology). They
are in sequential order.
6. Select Question(s) to be challenged.
7. The number next to the question under the column ‘Answer as per NTA stands
for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
8. Once you select any question for Challenge, you will see four options under the column
‘Suggested Answer(s) by the Candidate’.
9. If you wish to challenge, you may use anyone or more of the Option IDs given in the
next four columns by clicking the check box. ✓
10. After clicking your desired option for all Questions you want to challenge, scroll
down, ‘Submit’ and move to next screen.
11. You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
12. Click on ‘Final Submit’.
13. Kindly pay the processing fee.
14. In the next screen, click on ‘Go for Payment”.
15. Select Mode of Payment and Pay your processing fee @ Rs.1,000/- for each question
challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
16. After successful payment download/print the key challenge receipt.
17. In case your challenge is found correct, your processing fee will be refunded in the