CHENNAI METROPOLITAN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY,
“Thalamuthu - Natarajan Building”,
No.1, Gandhi-Irwin Road, Egmore, Chennai-600 008.
Application are invited to following of the posts.
Name of the Posts:
No of Vacances:34
No of Vacances:24
No of Vacances:10
No of Vacances:19
No of Vacances:44
- 1Rs.19500 – 62000 (Level-8)
- Rs.20600 – 65500 (Level-10)
- Rs.19500 – 62000 (Level-8)
- Rs.15700 – 50000 (Level-1)
- Rs.15700 – 50000 (Level-1)
1. Must possess any degree in recognised University
2. Must have passed S.S.L.C / 10th STD and must have passed Government Technical Examination in Typewriting Higher Grade in English and must have passed Government Technical Examination in Shorthand by lower Grade (English) but those with Higher Grade Qualification in shorthand bothin English and Tamil will be preferred.
3. Must have passed SSLC / 10th Std. and must have passed Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by Higher Grade in English and atleast lower Grade in Tamil.
4. Must have passed the S.S.L.C. Examination in a recognised school and must be able to ride a bicycle.
5. Must have passed VIII Standard in a recognised school.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1) Each post shall carry one application with relevant enclosures. The recent passport photograph and signature shall be uploaded in the online applications in the relevant space.
2) The duly filled applications are welcome only through online. Applications will not be
entertained in person or by post.
3) Candidates must be Indian Nationals.
4) Candidates will be called for to the test / interview as the case may be, as per the list prepared by
the Selection Committee appointed for the purpose and approved by the Member-Secretary.
5) The rule of reservation of appointments apply to the post, age relaxation and distribution of vacancies will be as per the Government rules in force.
6) If no qualified and suitable woman candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
7) Any attempt by the candidate, either directly or indirectly to influence the Selection Committee or
the authorities of the CMDA liable for disqualification.
8) Persons who are already working in State or Central Government / University / Public Sector Undertakings should send their applications through proper channel (NOC shall be scanned and included in the online application). Any delay in sending the applications through proper channel is not the responsibility of the Authority. Advance copies of the applications reaching the Member-Secretary, CMDA, Chennai-8 within the prescribed time limit will be entertained, provided original application forwarded through the proper channel reached to the MemberSecretary prior to the candidates are called for test / interview.
9) The application form shall be filled-in complete in all respects, giving correct information,Defected and incomplete application and those with wrong or false information will be summarily rejected.
10) Evidence of Degree / Diploma Certificate and all other testimonials should be brought in original
at the time of interview. Copies of Certificates, Mark sheets, testimonials, etc. should be attached with the application duly self attested by the applicant (Attested copy of the documents shall be scanned and uploaded in online application) and must be produced at the time of interview and at the time of joining, if selected. The selected candidates shall produce, in original, the Matriculation or equivalent certificate as proof of the date of birth. No other evidence will be accepted.
11) Applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
12) Incomplete application / containing wrong claims relating to category of reservation / other basic
qualification / eligibility wise / age / educational qualification and other basic eligible criteria will be liable for rejection.
13) No enquiry / interim queries regarding test / interview / selection will be entertained.
14) Candidates called for test / interview will not be paid any TA/DA.
15) The qualification prescribed for the post shall be acquired in 10+2+3 pattern (i.e. SSLC/10th +
HSC /its equivalent + Under Graduate Degree).
16) This office reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post without assigning any reason whatsoever.
17) This office reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
18) Applications received from third gender candidates will be considered under vacancies reserved
for General Turn and women category.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF THE APPLICATION IS 24.02.2020
Detailed Advertisement download
Junior Assistant Clik Here