4th Floor, EVK Sampath Maaligai, DPI Campus, College Road,
Direct Recruitment for the Post of Block Educational Officer 2018-2019
Advertisement Date: 27-11-2019
Applications are invited only through online mode from eligible candidates for the Direct Recruitment for the post of Block Educational Officer in Elementary Education department for the year 2018-2019
Name of the Post:
Block Educational Officer
(Tamil Nadu Elementary Educational SubOrdinate Service rules)
Scale of Pay
No. of Vacancies
- GT 16
- GT T 3
- GT W 7
- GT WT 1
- GT VI 1
- GT W HI 1
- BC 14
- BC Autism 1
- BC T 3
- BC W 7
- BC WT 1
- BCM 2
- BCM W 1
- MBC/DNC 11
- MBC/DNC LD 1
- MBC/DNC T 2
- MBC/DNC W 5
- MBC/DNC WT 1
- SC 8
- SC T 2
- SC W 4
- SC WT 1
- SCA 1
- SCA T 1
- SCA WT 1
- ST T 1
Graduate degree B.A./B.Sc. with
as Major subjects obtained from a recognized University.
B.Ed degree obtained from a recognized University(The Candidate should possess the Professional qualification) The candidates not having prescribed qualifications, as on the prior date of issue of notification shall not be eligible to apply. The candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility before applying. It is to be noted that if a candidate is allowed to appear for the examination it does not imply that the eligibility of the candidate is verified. The eligibility shall be verified by the Board only at the time of Certificate Verification.
Note: All qualifying certificate / equivalent certificates results should have been declared prior to the date of issue of Notification.
Age(as on 01-07-2019)
General Category, Candidates upper age limit is 35 years.
Candidates belonging to Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslims), Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities, Scheduled Castes including Arundathiyars and Scheduled Tribes should not be over 57 years as on 01-07-2019 as the age of superannuation is 58 years. For General Category, Candidates upper age limit is 35 years. As per G.O.Ms.No.182 School Education (EE1(1)) Department Dated 14.10.2016.
Examination fee for General/BC/MBC: Rs.500/-
Online payment:Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card
Offline mode:Demand Draft / Postal order
Scheme of Examination:
(a)Online Computer Based Examination
Online Computer Based Examination(OCBE)-
General Paper comprising of subjects
(Tamil, English, mathematics,Physics,Chemistry, Botany, Zoology,Biology, History, and Geography )
General Knowledge:10 Marks
Education Methodology-30 Marks
How to apply:
Read carefully the "How to Apply" section given in the advertisement. Candidates should apply only through online mode in the Teachers Recruitment Board website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in. The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted. valid e-mail id and Mobile Number of candidate are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active for any future correspondence.
முழு விவரம் அறிய
முழு விவரம் அறிய
1. Candidates shall have the ability to interact with teachers and students in Tamil and also to have the ability to Teach in Tamil.
2. Candidates should ensure that they have their scanned recent color passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG /PNG
format of size 20-60 kB) and signature (JPG/JPEG/PNG format of size 10-30 kB) separately. The online application uploaded without the
photograph and signature will be rejected.
3. A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active
till the declaration of results.
4. The number of vacancies notified is only tentative and is liable for modification with reference to vacancy
position of Directorate of Elementary Education before finalization of selection.
5. Evidence of claims made in the online application should be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for.
Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained at any cost.
6. Incomplete applications and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of
reservation, basic qualifications, communal category and other eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
7. Candidates are not allowed to bring mobile phones, smart watches, bands or rings with in-built memory notes or any
other electronic gadgets, Clark’s table or calculators, etc., inside the Examination Hall.
8. Applicants are advised, in their own interest, not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones to the
Examination Venue, as arrangements for safe keeping cannot be assured.
9. No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination centre or harass
the staff employed by the Board during the conduct of O n l i n e Computer Based Examination. Any such misconduct will be
viewed seriously and penalized accordingly.
10. T.A./D.A. will not be paid. Candidates will have to bear their own expenses to attend the Online Computer Based
Examination and the Certificate Verification, if called for.
11. In the matter of recruitment, the decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board is final.
12 . Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.