Government of India,
Department of Space,
Indian Space Research Organisation,
VIKRAM SARABHAI SPACE CENTRE,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695 022,
Advertisement No. VSSC-313
Online application: 16-12-2019 to 30-12-2019
Name of the Post:
Name of Posts, Salary and Age:
Scientist / Engineer-SD
Approximate Salary -90,000 / -
No upper age limit
Scientist / Engineer SC
Approximate Salary -74,600 / -
Approximate Salary -1,03,000 /-
Age:No upper age limit
Approximate Salary -85,800 / -
LEVEL 03 ( Rss.67700- Rs.2,08,700 )
Application fee :
Rs.250/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
Fees Exemption: Female, SC/ST, PWD and Ex-Ser
Modes of Selections:
Based on the online bio-data, initial screening / written test will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates for interview. The Centre may adopt the method of conducting written test for initial screening or may directly shortlist the candidates for interview by fixing a higher cut-off percentage of marks scored in the essential qualification advertised. Candidates called for Written Test / interview will have the option to answer the questions in Hindi also. Please note that the qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for written test / interview / selection. If written test is opted for preliminary screening, the written test score will not reflect in the final selection process. The final selection will be based on performance of candidates in the interview only.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates working under Central / State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous bodies etc. should submit their application through proper channel or submit ‘No objection certificate’ at the time of written test / interview.
- Candidates possessing Degrees awarded by foreign universities should produce the equivalency certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi, at the time of interview.
- Applications submitted without complete information, photo, signature etc. will summarily be rejected.
How to Apply:
Applications will be received on-line only and all further communications will be made to the applicants through e-mail/VSSC website only. Therefore, the applicants are advised to check their e-mail and visit the VSSC website from time to time. For submission of online applications, please visit VSSC website http://www.vssc.gov.in from 1000 hours on 16.12.2019 to 1700 hours on 30.12.2019. The candidates registered under National Career Service (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website and follow the application procedure as stated.
Detailed Advertisement download