தமிழ்நாடு அரசுப் பணியாளர் தேர்வாணையம்,
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission,
TNPSC Road Park Town, V.O, C. Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600003
TNPSC-Group-I Examination Previous Year Question Paper with Answer.
• Minimum age : 21 Years
For all the posts except the post of Assistant Commissioner (C.T)
• 37 Years [SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all categories]
• 32 Years [Others]
For Assistant Commissioner (C.T.):
• For applicants possessing any degree
• Maximum age :
(i) 37 Years [SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs,BCMs and DWs of all categories]
(ii) 32 Years [Others]
• For applicants possessing B.L. degree of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission:
• Maximum age :
(i) 38 Years [SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs,BCMs and DWs of all categories]
(ii) 33 Years [Others]
(i) For Differently Abled Persons Differently Abled Persons are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed above.
(ii) For Ex-Servicemen
• The maximum age limit is 53 years for the applicants who belong to SCs, SCs(A), STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs.
• The maximum age limit is 48 years for “Others” (i.e.) applicants not belonging to any of the above said categories.
• The above mentioned age concession will not apply to the Ex-Servicemen applicants those who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
• Applicants should possess a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as an University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Name of the Posts:
• Deputy Collector
• Deputy Superintendent of Police(Category-I)
• Assistant Commissioner(C.T)
• Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies
• District Registrar
• Assistant Director of Rural Development
• District Employment Officer
• District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services)
General Studeies Paper-2017
Gneral Knowledge -2015
Gneral Knowledge -2012
Hindu Religion and Law-2012
Hindu Religion and Law-2018