CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF GUJARAT,
(Established by an Act of Parliament of India, No 25 of 2009)
Sector-29, Gandhinagar- 382 030
Emp.Notification No: CUG/04-1/2019-20
Emp.Notification Dated: 06/07/2019
Online Application : 08-07-2019- to- 08/08/2019
Last date of receipt of hardcopy:23/08/2019
ADVERTISEMENT FOR VARIOUS
NON- TEACHING POSITIONS
Online Applications are invited from eligible and suitable Indian nationals for direct recruitment to Non-Teaching positions in various desciplines on regular basis through open competition on all India basis. Printout of Online Application(s) in ONE set with all necessary self-attested copy of testimonials, certificates, and documents must be submitted by the eligible candidates to the Central University of Gujarat. Following are the important dates for application:
Name of the Posts and Vacancies:
- Finance Officer-1
- Controller of Examination-1
- Deputy Librarian-1
- Internal Audit Officer-1
- Assistant Registrar-2
- Assistant Librarian-1
- Executive Engineer-1
- Information Scientist-1
- System Analyst-1
Pay Level in Pay Matrix:(7th Pay)
- Registrar-Rs.144200 - 218200
- Finance Officer-Rs.144200 - 218200
- Controller of Examination-Rs.144200 - 218200
- Librarian-Rs.144200 - 218200
- Deputy Librarian-Rs.79800 - 211500
- Internal Audit Officer-Rs.79800 - 211500
- Assistant Registrar-Rs.56100 - 177500
- Assistant Librarian-Rs.57700 - 182400
- Executive Engineer-Rs.67700 - 208700
- Information Scientist-Rs.56100 - 177500
- System Analyst-Rs.56100 - 177500
Refer in Advertisment
- Registrar-57 years
- Finance Officer-57 years
- Controller of Examination-57 years
- Librarian-57 years
- Deputy Librarian-57 years
- Internal Audit Officer-56 years
- Assistant Registrar-40 years
- Assistant Librarian-40 years
- Executive Engineer-45 years
- Information Scientist-40 years
- System Analyst-40 years
- General 500
- OBC 250
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-serviceman Exempted
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may download the advertisement from the official website address of www.cug.ac.in and read instruction carefully. The Online application are two parts Part-I: Registration – Candidates will have to fill the basic information and Part-II Application Form consists Personnel details, qualification, photo and sign upload and relevant certificate upload and also payment of fees. On successful completion of your complete application send to hard copies of application encloses with relevant xerox copies of certificates. The printed online application send to below mentioned address.
Printed Online Application send COPY TO:
- The Secretary, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education,Government of India, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
- The Secretary, UGC, Bahadurshah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110002.
- The Joint Secretary (Res.), UGC, Bahadurshah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110002.
- The Secretary General, Association of Indian Universities, AIU House, 16, Comrade Indrajit Gupta Marg NewDelhi-110002.
- The Joint Secretary, (CU), MHRD, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110002.
- The Principal Secretary (Higher Education) Department of Higher Education, Govt. of Gujarat,New Secretariat, Gandhinagar.
- The Registrars of all Central Universities & State Universities of Gujarat for wide publicity.
- The Director, Information, Govt. of Gujarat, Gandhinagar for wide publicity
Before the Apply Online:
- Candidates are advised to go through the Eligibility Criteria carefully before filling up theapplication form.
- Valid E-mail ID for registration and for receiving all future correspondence till the recruitmentprocess is over and subsequently, if selected.
- Valid Mobile Number to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to the onlineapplication; Admit card etc. till the recruitment process is over and subsequently, if selected.
- Access to an online payment facility/service such as Net Banking, Credit card, ATM-cumDebit card.
- A recent scanned passport sized colour photograph of candidate (the digital size of the fileshould be between 20 KB - 50 KB and resolution 200 pixels X 230 pixels).
- Scanned signature of Candidate using Blue/Black pen on white sheet (the digital size of the fileshould be between 10 KB - 20 KB and resolution 140 pixels X 60 pixels).
- Scanned copies of Candidate’s qualification documents in JPG, JPEG and PDF format (thedigital size of the PDF file should be between 100 KB - 150 KB).
Detailed Advertisment download