ICMR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EPIDEMIOLOGY
Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health
and Family Welfare, Government of India
R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam,
Chennai – 600 077
WALK-IN INTERVIEW / WRITTEN TEST-9.00 AM to 10.00 AM
Name of the Post
Date of Walk-in Interview:25.02.2019
- Project Scientist B (Non-Medical) (Lab) -01 SC
- Project Scientist C (Non-Medical) -01
Date of Walk-in Interview:26.02.2019
- Project Assistant (Lab)-01 (SC)
- Project Junior Nurse-01 (OBC)
Date of Walk-in Interview:01.03.2019
- Consultant (Medical) -One (1)
- Approach Coordinator (Scientist C Level- Non-Medical)-One (1)
- Scientist C (Medical/Non-Medical)--One (1)
- Project Scientist- B (Non-Medical)-01 (UR)
Date of Walk-in Interview:07.03.2019
- Project Data Entry Operator (Grade A)-07 (UR-3, OBC-1, SC-3)
- Project Lower Division Clerk-03 (UR-2, OBC-1)
Place of Walk-in Interview: NIE, R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam,
Chennai – 600 077
Instructions to the candidates:
1. Bring the filled in application with one set of photo copy of qualification and experience
2. Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
3. Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
4. Qualitative requirement may be relaxed to deserving candidates by the competent authority
5. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
6. Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under OBC category shall submit attested copy of OBC Non – Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format, issued within one year from the closing date of application by the appropriate authority. Only Non Creamy Layer OBC certificates will be accepted and other certificates will not be accepted.
7. No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
8. All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
9. The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
10. TA/DA will not be paid by NIE for attending the written test/ interview.
11. The Director, ICMR-NIE reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
12. Any further information may be downloaded from ICMR-NIE website which will be updated from time to time.
13. Date of Walk-in Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing Walk-in Interview.
Detailed Advertisement download