INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION, ISRO,
Department of Space,
Advt No. ISRO HQ: ICRB: 01:2019
Last Date:January 15, 2019
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has issued a recruitment notification for the posts of Scientist/Engineer.
ISRO Recruitment 2018-19: Vacancy details:
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil): 9 posts
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning): 2 posts
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical): 5 posts
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical) : 1 post
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Architecture) : 1 post
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil): The applicants should hold a first class B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering with an aggregate 65 perecent marks.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical): The candidates should be first class BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Electrical Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 65 percent marks in aggregate.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Architecture): The applicants have to be first class Bachelor degree in Architecture in with an aggregate minimum of 65% Marks.
- Selection Process for Scientist/Engineer Posts.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning): The candidates should be BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with Air Conditioning and Refrigeration or allied subjects as specialisation.
35 years as on 15.01.2019 (40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates,
Rs,100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written test.
How to apply:
The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site between 26.12.2018 and 15.01.2019. Candidates may visit our web-site at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 26.12.2018 and 15.01.2019. Applications will be received on-line only. Scanned copies of latest passport sized Photograph and Signature of the candidates in the prescribed file size is required to be uploaded in the application.
The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website and follow the application procedure as stated. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily. The on-line application has to be invariably followed-up with a `No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, by those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. on the reverse
ISRO Recruitment 2018-19:
Apply for Scientist, Engineer posts on isro.gov.in; last date Jan 15
Detailed Advertisement Download