INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ,
Advt. No. IITG/R/12/2018
Name of the Post:
No. of vacancies:
06 (Six) nos. (Number may vary).
Rs. 16,000/- per month will be paid during the period of training.
Duration of traineeship will be for one year from the date of joining.
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with Master Degree in Library & Information Science
26 years as on 16th January, 2019.
Last date & time of submission of application:
16th Jan, 2019, 3.30 PM
How to Apply:
Interested candidates only who meet the above mentioned requirements with respect to qualification and age may submit their application online athttps://online.iitg.ernet.in/librecruit/ by 3.30PM of 16th Jan, 2019. No hard copy application will be accepted.
1. Institute reserves the right to hold a written test and/or interview in the selection process. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending selection.
2. Mere fulfillment of the minimum qualification will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for a written test/skill test/interview.
3. The Institute reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. Decision of the Institute will be final and binding in this regard.
4. Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over Guwahati.
5. Canvassing in any form/bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for traineeship.
Detailed Advertisement Download