HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED
Plant Plaza Road,P.O: Dhurwa
Ranchi : 834 004 (India).
Advertisement No. RT / 16 / 2018
HEC Ltd is growing fast and catering to increasing market demand of its products and services. We invite applications from dedicated and committed Medical professionals with high degree of initiative and intuitive forward thinking for the following posts:
Name of the Post:
- Chief Medical Officer(CMO)-1
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO – I) -05
- Staff Nurse (Tr) -06
Scale of Pay:
- Chief Medical Officer(CMO)-Grade E-7:Rs.43,200–66,000/-
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO – I) :Grade: E-2:Rs 20,600 – 46,500/-
- Staff Nurse (Tr) :Training Period:02 yrs on Stipend @Rs.10,000 & 11,000/-On confirmation: Grade –CD:Rs 10,570 – 17,840/
1.Chief Medical Officer(CMO)
Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in specialist mentioned in Schedule VI of Central Health
Services (CHS) Rules or equivalent.
Preferred Addl Qualification:Degree / Diploma in Hospital Administration.
2.General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO – I)
MBBS from any Medical College recognized by the Medical Council of India with one year Internship
Staff Nurse (Tr)
B.Sc (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery Course from any recognized Institution approved by INC and must have registration in the Nursing Council of India
- Chief Medical Officer(CMO)-53 Years
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO – I) -35 Years
- Staff Nurse (Tr) -32 Years
- General and OBC (NCL) Rs.800/- (Rupees Eight hundred) only
- Exemption For Internal, SC/ST and Persons with Disability (PWD) Candidates
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of HEC Ltd. To apply logon to:http://hecltd.com/jobs-at-hec.php The Online Registration is functional from 10.00 Hrs of 18.12.2018 to 17:00 Hrs of 01.01.2019. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. HEC Ltd. will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email / message sent to the candidates. Beside this, please read and take necessary action as per point no. 9 given below.