Indian Oil Corporation Ltd,
Southern Region, Indian Oil Bhavan,
No.139, Uththamar Gandhi Road,
Name of the Post:
- Trade Apprentices ,
- Technician Apprentices,
No of Post: 345
- Tamil Nadu & Puducherry – 145 Posts
- Karnataka – 68 Posts
- Kerala – 46 Posts
- Telangana – 42 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh – 43 Posts
Qualification: A passed in ITI/Diploma/Any degree
Technical Trade Apprentice: Matric (Class X) with 2 yrs. full time ITI Fitter /Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist. Technician Apprentice: 3 yrs. full time Diploma in Mechanical /Electrical / Instrumentation /Civil /Electrical & Electronics /Electronics Engineering with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates for reserved position from recognized Institute/University. Non -Technical Trade Apprentice (Accountant): 3 yrs. full time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates for reserved position from recognized Institute/ University.
Age limit (As on 31.08.2018): 18 to 24 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
5 years for SC/ST candidates
3 years for OBC (NonCreamy Layer) candidates
10 years for PWD candidates
Job location: Across India
Last date: 21-09- 2018
IOCL Recruitment Apprentice Selection process:
- The Selection process shall consist of two stages – Written Test and Interview.
- The written test will comprise of 100 objective type questions and shall be 90 minutes of duration.
- The questions would be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- The written test would carry a weightage of 85% and the weightage for Interview will be 15%.
- How to apply IOCL Recruitment for Apprentice?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 20 September 2018.
Date of opening of online application on IOCL Website: 1st September 2018
Last date of submission of online application: 20th September 2018.
Advertisement Download: Click here
Apply Online: Click here