RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS - ADMISSION TO POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BANKING & FINANCE COURSE AT INDIAN BANK MANIPAL SCHOOL OF BANKING (IBMSB)
Indian Bank invites application from young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career, for admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB), which has been set up jointly by Indian Bank and Manipal Global Education ervice Pvt Ltd.
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates:Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online):01.08.2018 to 27.08.2018
- Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary After 24.09.2018
- Online Examination – Preliminary 06.10.2018
- Result of Online exam - Preliminary 17.10.2018
- Download of call letters for online examination- Main 22.10.2018
- Online Examination – Main 04.11.2018
Name of the Post:
No of Post:417
HI-4, OC-4, VI-4, ID-4
Pay Scale : Rs.23,700-42,020
Qualification (As on opening date of Online registration) – A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University (or) any Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
Age (As on opening date of Online registration) minimum 20 years Maximum –30 years
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)candidates-3 Years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under
- The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016‖
- PWD (SC-ST) – 15 years
- PWD (OBC)- 13 years.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online payment), shall be as follows
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
PWD (Gen) -10 years
How to Apply:
Interested candidates apply though the online on official website of www.indianbank.in.