Government of India,
Walk-in-interview will be held at Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi on 14.08.2018 (Tuesday) at 9.00 AM for selection of candidates for training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 as per the following requirements.
1. The minimum age limit is 14 years.
2. Candidates should have their valid Aadhar Number.
3. Candidate should not have undergone Apprenticeship Training elsewhere.
4. Candidates appearing for Walk-in-Interview should have been registered in RDAT website and their enrollment number should have been quoted in the application.
5. Weightage will be given for Ex-servicemen, their children & Children of serving armed forces personnel.
6. Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview with all original & attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications ( NCVT Certificate) and duly filled-in application.
7. Completion of Apprenticeship Training shall not confer any right and /or preferential claim in matter of employment in CSIR-CECRI.
8. Canvassing in any form and /or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification.
9. Interim queries will not be entertained. /Sd-/ C
Advertisement. and Application