(An autonomous body under Ministry of Culture, Government of India),
Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai ,– 600 041
Last date: 25.05.2018
Name of the Post:
Superintendent for Girls’ Hostel.
Bachelor Degree from a recognized University
Graduation in Psychology, Human Resource, Home Science or Social Welfare desirable
Good English speaking skills. Knowledge of one or more South Indian languages/ Hindi
desirable and Experience in Counselling of children .
Age:Not exceeding 62 years
How to Apply:
Application as per Annexure I should be addressed to the Director, Kalakshetra Foundation, Thiruvanmiyur,Chennai 600 041.
Last date for receipt of applications: 25.05.2018
THE SCOPE OF WORK:
- In charge of all Hostel Block (except Boys’Hostel)
- Taking care of students round the clock
- Supervising the staff viz. Cooks, Asst Cooks, House Maids, electrician
- and Plumbers
- Assigning day to day duties to staff and over all running and
- maintenance of the hostel
- Helping in deciding the menu on a daily basis and also when guests /
- VIPs stay in the campus
- Organizing and planning things are the part of the job
- Taking sick students to the hospital / doctors
- On administrative side-processing notes for payments and repairs
- Maintenance of imprest cash
- Any other work assigned by the management.
Advertisement and Application Download