Institute of Cost Accountants of India ,
12 ,Sudder Street ,KolKata, - 700016
Phone: +91 33 40364777/22521031/1034/1035/1492
+91 33 22521602/1619/7373/7143/2204
+91 33 22520141/0191
Fax: +91 33 22527993 / 91 33 2252 1026
The Institute is on a fast track of growth and expansion. Its approach is ‘People - Centric’ and rovides for elaborate HR processes including well-defined policies to cater to employees’ growth and aspirations. To partner its growth process and man key-positions, the Institute is looking for high profile and multi-faceted personalities with leadership qualities, excellent communication, interpersonal and motivational skills for the following mentioned positions.
Name of the Post No of Post Place of Post More Details
1.Director - Examination 1 Kolkata Read More Click here
2.Director - Technical 1 Delhi Read More Click here
3.Deputy Director - Tax Research 1 Delhi Read More Click here
4.Assistant Director - CAT 1 Delhi Read More Click here
5.Senior Officer - Technical 1 Delhi Read More Click here
6.Officer - IT 1 Kolkata Read More Click here
7.Officer - Legal 2 Kolkata/ Delhi Read More Click here
8.Officer - Journal 1 Kolkata Read More Click here
9.Officer - Secretariat 2 Kolkata/ Delhi Read More Click here
Age: Read More
How to Apply:
The candidates shall be required to submit their application online through the ICAI’s Website (www.icmai.in). No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. Only one application shall be accepted from one candidate corresponding to one Login-ID. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement against the post applied. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply for only one post that best fits with the candidate’s qualification, experience, etc. vis-à-vis the advertised eligibility criteria. Multiple applications shall not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Applications with relevant documents attached well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- Candidate’s Passport -size colour photo graph (size less than 300 KB) and signature in black-ink (size less than 50 KB) in jpg format to be uploaded.
- Candidates for the posts mentioned above are advised to satisfy themselves fully before applying that they meet all the prescribed eligibility criteria for the concerned position.
- The candidates should note that the details provided by them in their application are taken on their face value and the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the same as and when required lies with the applicant.
- Candidates should indicate their organization structure (Board Level downwards) depicting their position along with brief detail of their role and responsibilities in the current assignment along with documentary evidence duly attested.
- In case of variation in name / surname / name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to Qualification / Caste / etc., the applicant shall be required to submit an affidavit from SDM or equivalent to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of interview failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
- In case it is found that information furnished by a candidate is false or defective in any manner, the candidature of such persons will be summarily rejected as and when it comes to the notice of the management. The candidates are advised to satisfy themselves fully about the correctness of the information furnished.
- Candidates called for interview shall be reimbursed to and fro fare by shortest route as per rules of ICAI from the address of correspondence in India to the place of interview on submission of proof of journey limited to Air Fare /rail fair as per rules subject to production of proof of journey.
- Candidates employed in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking are required to submit their applications through online mode. They will be required to produce No Objection Certificate from their present employer at the time of interview.
- Attested copies of all documents in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Pay Scale & Salary should be submitted along with the online application. Candidates will be required to present Original documents for verification at the time of interview.
- ICAI shall be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found ineligible for the position for which he/she has applied or If a candidate is unable to produce the testimonials at the time of Interview regarding their qualification/ NoC and/or experience, no claim for reimbursement of travel expenses shall be entertained.
- Clear release order has to be submitted by the candidate at the time of joining if selected for any post. The Institute does not accept appointments on the basis of Deputation/Lien from any organization.
- ICAI reserves the right to change the number vacancies and cancel the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Selected candidate shall be liable to serve the ICAI anywhere in India and the job is transferable.
- ICAI shall not be liable for any delay or loss in postal transit for any reasons whatsoever.
- Legal jurisdiction in case of any dispute arising out of this recruitment shall exclusively be at Kolkata only.