CSIR-CENTRAL ELECTRO CHEMICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE,
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research),
KARAIKUDI ,-- 630 003
Application are invited the below mentioned Apprentice to the Central Electro-chemical Research Institute, Karaikudi
- Machanical Engineering,
- Civil Engineer,
- Electrical and Electronics Engg.,
No of Post:
Qualifications: Diploma course in Particular Trades.
Duration: 1 years.
- Ref. & A/C Mechanic,
Serial No 1 : Rs.7574
Serial No: 2-6732
Serial No: 3: First year-6732 and second year=-7574
Serial No 1 to 9 : ITI in relevant trade
Serial No:10: 10 th passed
No of Place: 34
ST – 03
1. The minimum age limit is 14 years.
2. Candidate should not have undergone Apprenticeship Training elsewhere.
3. Candidates appearing for Walk-in-Interview should have been registered in RDAT website and their enrollment number should have been quoted in the application.
4. Weightage will be given for PWD/Ex-servicemen, their children & Children of serving armed forces personnel.
5. Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview with all original & attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications ( NCVT Certificate) and duly filled-in application.
6. Completion of Apprenticeship Training shall not confer any right and /or preferential claim in matter of employment in CSIR-CECRI.
7. Canvassing in any form and /or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification.
8. Interim queries will not be entertained.
Interested candidates may bring your original certificates and attend direct to the office.