UNITED INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Regd. & Head Office : 24, Whites Road, Chennai ,– 600 014
Name of the Post:
Total No. of Vacancies :696 (Provisional).
Reservation: UR-414 SC-110 ST-50 OBC-122
Tamilnadu: UR-82 SC-31 OBC-18, Total- 131
Scale of pay :Rs.14435-32030
Graduate from a recognized University AND Knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of Regional language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
SC/ST/PwD Rs. 100/-For candidates other than SC/ST/PwD/ RS. 500/-
Age (as on 30.6.2017)18 years and Maximum Age : 28 years
1 SC/ST 5 years
2 OBC 3 years
3 PwD (Gen) 10 years
4 PwD( SC/ST) 15 years
5 PwD (OBC) 13 years
Tier-I: Preliminary Examination
Test of English Language Questions-30 Marks-30
2 Test of Reasoning Questions-35 Marks-35
3 Test of Numerical Ability Questions-35 Marks- 35
Total: Total 100 Quetions and 100 Marks
Tier-II: Main Examination:
1 Test of Reasoning Questions-40 Marks-50
2 Test of English Language Questions-40 Marks-50
3 Test of General Awareness Questions-40 Marks-50
4 Computer Knowledge Questions-40 Marks-50
5 Test of Numerical Ability Questions-40 Marks-50
TOTAL Questions-200 Marks-250
How to Apply: Candidates should visit/logon to the United India website www.uiic.co.in click on the option "APPLY ONLINE"which will open a new screento register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
Before the Apply Online Application
- Prepare All original Certificates
- Fees Pay to Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- Color Scan the photo and Signature/Thumb as below mentioned size
- Photo Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Signature Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- Online Registration commences from 14th August 2017
- Last Date for Registration of Online applications 28th August 2017
- Dates for Payment of Application Fee 28th August 2017
- Tier-I – Online Examination (Preliminary) 22nd September 2017 (Tentative)
- Tier-II – Online Examination (Main) 23rd October 2017 (Tentative)
- Download of Call Letters 10 days prior to the date of each examination
- (Tentative)(Preliminary exam as well as main exam)