State Health Society,-RNTCP,
State TB Cell,
2nd Floor,DMS Building,
No.359-361, Anna Saai,
Application are invited to the following posts from Indian citizenship to the state health society.
Name of the Post:
State TB Cell, DMS Campus, Anna Salai, Chennai-6
- Medical Officer-State TB cell,
- State Drug Resistant- TB Coordinator,
- Asst Programme Officer/Epistomology,
- State TB-HIV Coordinator,
- State Account,
- Data Entry Operator-STC,
- Data Entry Operator-STF,
- Data Entry Operator-IRL-Chennai,
- Data Entry Operator-IRL-Madurai,
- Data Entry Operator-C & DST Lab,
- Secretarial Assistants-STC,
- Senior Laboratory Technician-IRL-Chennai,
- Laboratory Technician-IRL-Chennai,
- Laboratory Attemder(Chennai-4, Madurai-2),
STATE DRUG STORE, CHATPUT
- Store Assistant(SDS-Chennai),
No of Post: 27
Qualification: As per Sate Health Society Norms
Age:As per Sate Health Society Norms
Fees:As per Sate Health Society Norms
How to Apply: Application form may be downloaded from the website (www.nrhmtn.gov.in) duly filled in and completed in all aspects should be sent to the State TB officer, State TB Cell, D M S Building, II Floor, DMS Campus, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai – 600 006, Ph. No. 044-24346185 on or before the last date which is 31.08.2017, 5.45 PM
Photocopy of the following should also be attached along with the application form:
1. High/Matriculation School Mark Sheet.
2. Higher Secondary Mark Sheet.
3. Degree certificates-Both UG and PG if applicable
4. Diploma Certificate in Computer.
5. Permanent Two wheeler driving license
6. Type writing Tamil /English certificate if applicable
Service Conditions: Everyone working in the program must agree to have:
1. A mobile contact number working for incoming calls at least during duty hours.
2. Should reside at duty head quarter.
3. Should be computer literate (except Lab Attenders & Driver)
4. Should have PAN/Aadhar card number
5. Should have a Permanent driving license, wherever applicable
Application and Advertisement: