Department of Space,
Government of India
INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION (ISRO)
Advertisement Number: ISRO HQ:ICRB:03:2017
Advertisement Date: Jul 11, 2017
Last Date for Submission of Applications online: Jul 31, 2017
Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] of the Department of Space [DOS] is looking for young, dynamic and dedicated candidates for filling-up the posts of ASSISTANTS (administrative support
staff)and Upper Division Clerks in the Level 4 of Pay Matrix in CCS (RP) Rules 2016, for filling-up in various ISRO Centres/Units/Autonomous Bodies/CPSUs, across India.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistants(administrative support staf)-272
- Upper Division Clerks-02
- Assistants(Autonomous Institutions/Central PSu underDepr of Space)-39
Reservation: GT-170 OBC-85 SC-44 ST-14(PWD-39 in total vacancies)
Reservation for State wise
- Bengaluru -106
- Hyderabad -28
- New Delhi -18
- Sriharikota -35
Pay Band: Level 4 of Pay Matrix in CCS (RP) Rules 2016,
Qualification: Graduation in Arts/Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class, as declared by the University and Knowledge in the use of Computers.
Age limit :
26 years as on 31.07.2017 (31 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 29 years for OBCcandidates).
Application Fee:Application Fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) online payment within 30.07.2017
How to apply: The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site between 11.07.2017 and 31.07.2017 Candidates may visit our web-site at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 11.07.2017 and 31.07.2017 The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website and follow the application procedure as stated. The qualification prescribed is the MINIMUM requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for written test. Initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test. The written test will be conducted on 15.10.2017 [Sunday] at nine venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Dehradun,Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
- The candidate has to clearly mention his/her graduation course name. For eg- BA (Honors) in case of Bachelors in Arts(Honors), BSc. for Bachelors in Science etc.
- Application Fee is non-refundable and shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- ISRO is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online/offline application fee payments.
- ISRO is not responsible for multiple payments for a single post.
- The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website and follow the application procedure as stated in the previous paragraphs. The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
- The number of posts indicated above are provisional and may vary depending on the actual requirements.
- The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organisation/Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required. For details of ISRO/DOS Centres/Units and Autonomous Institutions under Department of Space, please visit http://www.isro.gov.in/about-isro/isro-centres
- Candidates attending the Skill Test will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the city indicated in the on-line application form to the place of Skill Test (change of address and city for the purpose will not be entertained).
- Candidates called for Skill Test will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of Skill Test. If any information furnished on-line is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be allowed for Skill Test and TA will not be paid.
- No TA will be paid for attending the Written Test.
- ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- In case of any clarification, candidates may refer to the FAQs uploaded in the ISRO website against the advertisement or send their mail to firstname.lastname@example.org No other interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Advertisement download: Click Here:
Assistants(administrative support staf)-Click here
Upper Division Clerks-Click here
Assistants(Autonomous Institutions/Central PSu underDepr of Space)- Click here
Previous Year Question Paper:
PDF icon Question Paper - 2008-I
PDF icon Question Paper - 2008-II
PDF icon Question Paper - 2010 - I
PDF icon Question Paper - 2010-II
PDF icon Question Paper - 2012
PDF icon Question Paper - 2014
PDF icon Question Paper - 2015