Government of Tamilnadu,
Department of TNEB,
Power Generation and Distribution corporation Limited(TANGEDCO),
Last Date: 27.06.2017
Date of Notification 13/ 06/2017
Last date for submission of applications and for uploading the documents-27/ 06/2017
Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank 29/06/2017
Date and Time of Written Examination 09/07/2017, 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon ( 2 Hours ) SUNDAY
Applications are invited only through ONLINE MODE upto 27.06.2017 for Direct Recruitment to the following post.
Name of the Posts:
Assistant Accounts Officer
Pay Band: Rs. 15700 - 39100 + 5400 G.P
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (as on 13.06.2017)
Pass in the final examinations of Chartered Accountant (CA) / Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)
AGE (as on 01.07.2016):
SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes. 18-No age Limit
Fees: OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/DC- Rs.500/-
SC.ST/SCA,Widow, Ex-Service man and PWD-Rs.250
( MODE OF FEE PAYMENT:
1. For mode of payment candidates have to select either Canara Bank or Indian Bank.
2. Click “Download Challan” option. System will generate the payment challan which the candidates need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank or Canara bank as the case may be, to make the payment.
3. Collect the Candidate and TANGEDCO copy of the fee payment challan from the bank branch. Please check that Bank reference No, TANGEDCO acknowledgement number, Bank Branch code, and Deposit Date have been noted in the challan and is properly signed by the branch authorities. TANGEDCO copy need not be uploaded or submitted to TANGEDCO, but to be kept safe and to be produced when required.)
Written Examination: 100 marks and 2 hours ( Marks obtained in the competitive written examination to be worked out for Eighty five percent (85%)
WRITTEN EXAMINATION: The question paper for WRITTEN EXAMINATION will be
of Objective type in OMR format.
Part I & II - Post graduate standard
Part III - CA/CMA Standard
SCHEME OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) AND INTERVIEW
The Question paper will have three parts.Part I, Part II and Part III.
Part I & II - Post graduate standard and Part III - CA/CMA Standard
Center of Examination: Chennai (1000)
HOW TO APPLY
1) Candidate should apply only through Online in the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in. In the website the candidate can go to the online application portal by clicking the link.
1. Candidates are first required to log on to the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in. In the website the candidate can go to the Online application portal by clicking the link.
2. Follow the procedure given in the Guidelines to the candidates for applying in Online.
3. Applying through online have the following major procedures
a) One Time User Registration
b) Candidate Profile updation which includes various sections like Personal Information, Educational Qualifications, Experiences and Declaration section along with necessary relevant upload of scanned copy of documents.
c) Download of Bank Challan for paying Examination fees.
d) Download of Application form
Official Website for Vacancy Page:
Syllabus: Click here
Community list:Click here
Format PSTM & NOC: Click here
Apply Online: Click here