TAMIL NADU CIVIL SUPPLIES CORPORATION: NILGIRIS REGION
Last date for submission of Application : 21.06.2017
Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation, Regional Office, No.110, Goodshed road, Udhagamandalam, The Nilgiris as per TNCSC Employees Service Regulation Act 1989 in the cadre of Bill Clerk,Packer / Watch man / Office Assistant, Record Clerk and Sweeper by sponsoring candidates through Employment Exchange, besides giving an opportunity to the persons who are having qualification for the post of Bill Clerk, Packer / Watch man / Office Assistant, Record Clerk and Sweeper.
Name of the Psot:
- Bill Clerk, Packer ,
- Watch man/Office Assistant,
- Record Clerk ,
Pay Band +Grade Pay
Total number of post to be filled-48
- 12TH Standard (+2) passed
- 8 th standard PASSED
- 10TH PASSED
- Ability to read and write Tamil and Good physique with capacity for manual labour
Age limit and relaxation :
- SCA/SC/ST - 18 to 35
- MBC/DNC/BC - 18 to 32
- OTHERS - 18 To 30
- DIFFERENTLY ABLED PERSON - 18 To 45
1.Permanent Community Card / Certificate shall be obtained from the competent authorities listed below and photocopy is to be submitted along with the application form for claiming reservation benefits.
ST Revenue Divisional Officer / P.A to Collector for applicants from the Metropolitan Cities
SC / SCA Tahsildar of native Taluk of the candidate
BC / MBC / DNC Head Quarter Deputy Tahsildar or Special Deputy Tahsildar DW (Destitute Widow)Revenue Divisional Officer or the Assistant Collector or the SubCollector concerned
Differently Abled Persons:Medical Board of the District concerned certifying the nature and extent of disability in percentage
2. Application must be accompanied by attested copies of certificates regarding educational qualifications and prescribed experience, failing which it will be treated as incomplete and is liable to be summarily rejected.
3. Priority candidates should be enclosed attested copies certificate issued by the competent authority. If certificate copy not enclosed, it will be treated as non priority category.
4. Candidates sending the application by Post / Speed Post / Courier should see that the application reaches this Office on or before the last date prescribed.
5. Applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
6. Enquiries towards acknowledgement of applications will not be entertained
7. Candidates should necessarily fill in the information regarding pending court cases,criminal cases, disciplinary actions or equivalent etc. in the relevant column of the application form. Any changes in this information as and when occurred after the submission of application form till the completion of recruitment process should be brought to the notice of the TNCSC by the candidate, failing which the TNCSC reserves the right to cancel the candidature and to debar from all selections.
8. The Regional Manager, TNCSC, Nilgiris Region reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the posts without assigning any reason whatsoever although recommended by the Selection Committee. In the matter of recruitment the decision of the Regional Manager, TNCSC, Nilgiris Region is final and any representation against non selection will not be entertained under any circumstances.9. The selected candidates shall be governed by the Contributed Pension Scheme as.
10. In G.O(MS) No. 145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2001, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment or preferential basis with persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment.
11. If no qualified and suitable women candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
Advertisement and Application: