NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT & PANCHAYATI RAJ
(An Organisation of the Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India)
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030
Name of the Post:
Upper Division Clerk (UDC) : 04 posts (UR-3 and ST-1)
Scale of Pay: Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-
Essential Qualifications :
i) Graduate from recognized University.
ii) 5 years experience in any Government Office/Undertaking or an Autonomous Body
with Knowledge of Government rules regulations and office procedure.
iii) Speed of 25 w.p.m. in Typewriting.
Working knowledge of computers.
Age: 35 years in case of direct recruitment. No age bar for departmental candidates.
(Persons with disabilities: one leg affected (R and/or L) and one arm affected (R or L) can also apply for the post.)
LDC/Typist - 17 posts (UR-10; OBC-04; SC-02; ST-01)
Scale of Pay: Rs.5200-20200 + 1900/- Grade Pay
Essential Qualification :
1. 12th class or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Board or University.
2. A typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on manual typewriter.
A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Desirable Qualification :
1. Knowledge of Office Procedure and Stenography.
2. Working knowledge of Computers, particularly Word Processing.
3. Previous experience in any Govt. office/Autonomous Body, Public Sector Understanding or firms of repute.
Between 18 and 27 years of age (relaxable for Government servants up to 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government).
Note:Persons with disabilities: one leg affected (R and/or L) and one arm affected (R or L) can also apply for the post.
How tom Apply:
Interested candidates may apply through Online Registration available on the website
www.nird.org.in on or before 15.07.2017 (5.30 PM).
1. Employed personnel should submit their applications through proper channel. Advance copies/ direct applications within prescribed due date will be considered. However,applicants will have to produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer at the time of interview.
2. In case of serving personnel, pay certificate duly signed by the pay drawing authority should be attached along with details of experience and present status.
3. Mere fulfilment of the qualifications prescribed does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview.
4. In case of large number of applications, the Institute may shortlist the candidates as may be necessary.
5. Residential accommodation in NIRDPR Campus will be provided subject to availability.
6. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
7. Candidates claiming benefit of reservation are required to furnish copy of caste certificate prescribed by the Government of India for this purpose. Persons with different disabilities may also apply, subject to eligibility as per Government of India rules.
8. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, short-listing, reasons for not being called for interview, selection or appointment.
9. Experience and qualification will be reckoned as on the last date of submission of application. Clear quality Xerox attested copies of all important certificates and documents must be uploaded with the online application.
10. The Number of vacancies indicated in the Employment Notification is tentative. The Institute reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts, at the time of selection.
11. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC and PH for all posts exists as per the guidelines of the GOI. Candidates applying for the reserved posts should clearly state to which category they belong to. They must also enclose attested Photostat copy of Caste Certificate/ Medical Certificate issued from the concerned competent authorities.
12. Candidates belonging to OBC category should enclose Photostat copy of Caste Certificate issued from the concerned competent authorities as per the proforma of Govt. of India (which should not be more than 6 months old from the last date of submission of application) and which should be among other specially mention that he/she does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in col.3 of the schedule to the Dept. of Personne
13. The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview.More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview. Applicants having higher qualification and merit will be given preference.
14.The statutory provision for relaxing of age,
27. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualification laid down in the advertisement.
Application incomplete in any respect and not accompanied by relevant certificates/documents/ photograph will be summarily rejected.
The candidates after submission of online application on direct recruitment shall take print out of application and keep it with themselves for future reference. Hence candidates applying on direct recruitment are advised not to submit any hard copy of application form.
The appointment will be subject to the Provisions of the Institute rules and subject to the concurrence from the Government of India.