Comptroller and Auditor General of India, New Delhi
Indian Audit and Accounts Department (IA&AD) invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up the Group 'C' Posts of Auditor/Accountant/Clerk against Sports Quota through Open Advertisement for the year 2016 -17.Recruitment will be made in the Games/Sports of Cricket (Men), Football (Men), Hockey (Men), Badminton (Men and Women) and Table Tennis (Men and Women). The closing date for receipt of applications is 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Name of the Post:
- Accountant General (A&E)-Guwahati,
- Pr. Accountant General (A&E) ,Ranchi,
- Accountant General (A&E), Shillong,
- Accountant General (A&E),Odisha, Bhubaneswar ,
- Accountant General (A&E), Agardala,
- Accountant General (A&E),West Bengal ,
- Accountant General (A&E), Raipur ,
- Accountant General (G&SSA),Gwalior ,
- Pr. Accountant General (Audit)Mumbai,
- Accountant General (Audit)-II, Nagpur,
- Pr. Accountant General (A&E)Jaipur,
- Director General of Audit Post & Telecommunications,Delhi,
- Accountant General (A&E),Haryana ,
- Accountant General (A&E),Shimla,
- Accountant General (A&E)Jammu & Kashmir,
- Pr. Accountant General (A&E),Punjab, ,
- Pr. Accountant General (G&SSA)Uttar Pradesh,
- Accountant General (Audit) Uttarakhand ,
- Accountant General (A&E),Andhra Pradesh & Telangana, ,
- Pr. Accountant General (G&SSA) Lekha Pariksha Bhavan,,
- Pr. Accountant General (G&SSA)Kerala, ,
Scale of Pay:
Auditor/Accountant: Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200+GP Rs 2800/-)
Clerk: Pay in the Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 +1900
a. Auditor/Accountant: Bachelor's Degree of a recognized University.
b. Clerk: 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University.
The persons selected for the post of Clerk will have to qualify the Typing Test after appointment and the persons selected for the post of Auditor/Accountant will have to qualify the Departmental Confirmatory Test for Auditor/Accountant within two years from the date of their appointment. Failure to pass the examination will render them liable for discharge from service.
a. Auditor/Accountant: Between 18 and 27 years.
b. Clerk: Between 18 and 27 years.
Selection process: The selection process shall be carried out by the concerned Nodal Office with the
help of a Selection Committee constituted for the purpose. All applications and certificates shall be
scrutinised and the list of eligible applicants shall be prepared by the Nodal Offices. Final selection will be done on the basis of field trial marks and marks awarded for sports certificates (participation and achievements).
How to Apply:
Application: Applicants applying for both the posts of Auditor/Accountant and Clerk should submit
separate application for the posts. Applications may be made in the prescribed format (Form-A) on plain paper affixing their recent passport size photograph, duly filled in to the concerned Nodal Office mentioned in Column number-2 of Tables in Para 1. The application should be accompanied by attested copies of certificates in support of age, educational qualification, sports certificate and certificate of SC/ST/OBC where applicable. Applicants shall be required to send copies of certificates awarded by the authorities mentioned in Annexure-IV (Forms 1, 2 and 3) in response to the advertisement at the time of submitting the application or otherwise, during field trials. In case of candidate, failing to do so, her/his candidature will be treated as cancelled without any further appeal/assigning any reason thereof. All candidates shall also give an undertaking in the format specified in Annexure-V on the genuineness of certificates furnished by them. Persons already in Government service should send their application through proper channel
Application: Click Here