NLC India Limited
(Formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited)
(‘Navratna’ - Government of India Enterprise)Advt. No.03 /2017
NLC India Limited (Formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present annual turnover of INR.6669 Crore (approx.) is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining and Power generation. The Corporate plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come. To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for energetic & result oriented talents for recruitment to the posts under the following classification heads.
Hindi Translator Gr.I/Trainee-14
POWER STATION ENGINEERING
Executive Engineer (Mechanical)-03
Executive Enginee((Control & Instrumentation)-02
THERMAL POWER PROJECTS
Executive Engineer (Mechanical)-15
Executive Enginee((Control & Instrumentation)-04
Deputy Executive Engineer (Mechanical)-14
Deputy Executive Engineer (Civil)
Deputy Executive Engineer (Control & Instrumentation)-05
Deputy Chief Engineer (Mining)-15
Deputy Executive Engineer-05
General Superintendent (Medical)-01
Deputy General Superintendent (Medical)-01
Dy. Medical Officer (Medical)-04
(For New Projects all over the country)
Deputy General Manager (HR)-01
Additional Chief Manager (HR)-06
Deputy Chief Manager (HR)-06
Deputy General Manager (Finance)-06
PLACE OF POSTING:-
Incumbent joining the above posts are required to work in any Unit / Area / Place situated in India / abroad under the control of NLC India Limited or in any Joint Venture / Associate / Subsidiary company of NLC India Limited.
METHOD OF SELECTION:- Selection for all the posts notified (except Hindi Translator / Trainee) will be based on Personal Interview. Selection for the post of Hindi Translator / Trainee will
be based on Written / Skill Test. The exact date & Venue of the selection will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through registered email / post.
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Eligible applicants should Register and Apply ONLINE only through NLC India Limited’s website www.nlcindia.com. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
2. Before registering / applying online, the candidates should possess valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for one year.
3. The candidates can access the online application portal at www.nlcindia.com. The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 10-05-2017 to
17:00 hours on 30-05-2017.
4. Candidates (except SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman categories) are required to pay a non-refundable amount of INR.300/- as Application Fee through ONLINE, using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. Detailed process regarding payment of Application Fee is available in our website.
5. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate Registration-cum-Application Form and receipt for fee along with the requisite enclosures for
each post (s).
6. After submitting the application through ONLINE, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates are required to take two copies of print out of the same and
a) Retain one copy with them for reference
b) Send the other copy of the Registration-Cum-Application Form along with the enclosures, in a cover with superscription of “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF …………………… (………..GRADE) IN NLC India Limited”, by Post / Courier
Filled Application Send to
THE GENERAL MANAGER (HR),
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT,
CORPORATE OFFICE, NLC INDIA LIMITED, BLOCK-1, NEYVELI – 607801, TAMILNADU
So as to reach on or before 05-06-2017
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR UPLOADING DOCUMENTS:
Apart from sending the documents in hard copies, candidates are requested to scan and upload the self-attested documents indicated in “ATTACHMENTS” as above.
- Proof for Date of Birth 250 KB Upload in PDF or JPG format
- Proof for Edu. qual. / Mark sheets 2.5 MB Upload in PDF format only.
- Proof for Experience Certificates 2.5 MB Upload in PDF format only.(in Chronological order)
- Proof for Community Certificate 250 KB Upload in PDF or JPG format
- 5. Special Additional documents : 1.5 MB Upload in PDF or JPG format
a) Disability Certificate (for persons with disabilities)
b) Discharge Certificate (for Ex-Serviceman)
c) Medical Council Registration Certificate (for Medical Discipline)
d) First Class Mines Manager Certificate (for Mining Discipline).
e) Other documents, if any.
- ONLINE Registration Starting Time & Date :- 10:00 hours on 10-05-2017
- ONLINE Registration Closing Time & Date :- 17:00 hours on 30-05-2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Registration-Cum-Application Form :- 17:00 hours on 05-06-2017.
Advertisement: Click Download