National Institute of Science Technology and Development Studies, NISTADS
National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies (NISTADS), New Delhi is a premier organization under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), involved in multidisciplinary R&D programmes of both basic and applied nature for economic, environmental and societal benefits for the people of India. CSIR-NISTADS offers research-based advisory/consultancy and evaluation on issues at the interface of Science, Technology, Development and Innovation. Post-graduate teaching and research guidance through Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) are also undertaken. Applications are invited from enthusiastic, young Indian researchers having excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements alongwtih
requisite experience and high degree of motivation and desire to take up research as a career in the field of techno-socio-economics and policy research, to fill up the vacancy of following posts of scientists and technical assistants as per the details given below:
Advertisement No -01-R/2017
Name of the Post:
1 to 06 Scientist 16 32 years Rs. 70130/- (approximate)
07 to 10 Sr. Scientist 06 37 years Rs. 80500/- (approximate)
01 to 12 Technical Assistant 14 28 years Rs. 46000 (Approx)
How to apply :
a. Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website http://www.nistads.res.in.
b. If the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/she should create a new valid email id before applying online.
c. Submission of Online Application shall close at 4.30PM on 29.5.2017.
The computer generated application (Print-out) after signing in ink duly accompanied by self attested copies of the certificates,,
mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications and caste certificate, and all other relevant certificates, if any, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed colour photograph affixed together with Demand Draft (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF
Scientist (Post Code___)” (In case of Scientist post) and envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST of Technical Assistant (Post Code )” (In case of Technical Assistant post) by post to the address:- The Administrative Officer, National Institute of Science Technology and Development Studies (NISTADS), Pusa Gate, Dr. K S Krishnan Marg, New Delhi – 110012.
Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application for each post indicating the Code No. of the post. The hard copy(s) of each application must be accompanied by separate Demand Draft(s).
Opening Date for Online Application : 28.04.2017
Last Date of Online Submission of Application : 29.05.2017
Last Date of receiving of Hard Copy of Application submitted online : 05.06.2017
Following documents must be attached along with application form sent by post:
- Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- as application fee, wherever applicable.
- Coloured photograph pasted on the hard copy of the application submitted online duly signed across in full.
- Self Attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Self Attested photocopies of education qualifications certificates.
- Self Attested photocopy of caste certificate, if applicable.
- Self Attested photocopies of experience certificates, if any.
- Self Attested photocopy of the PWD certificate.
- Self attested photocopy of all other relevant documents; if any.
- Self attested mark sheets of the qualifying examinations.
- Self attested certificate of equivalents of qualifications to essential qualification from the authority of the degree awarded university/ college/ institute.