Staff Selection Commission
Odisha staff selection commission are inviting applicants for 36 Assistant Librarian & Librarian posts in Odisha, last date of submission is 18th February 2017.
Number of posts: 36
Name of the posts:
Assistant Librarian and Librarian - 36
Salary: Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Educational qualifications and Experiences:
Candidates who have completed Bachelor in Library & Information Science or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age limit: 18 to 32 years.
Mode of selection: Personal Interview,
How to apply:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
1. Go to OSSC careers page at www.ossc.gov.in
2. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
3. Click on the link New Registration
4. Fill up all the required fields
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6. Submit the application & Make Payments
7. Take a print out of OSSC Recruitment 2017 online application form
8. Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste (v) e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to "The Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No 1, Unit V, Bhubaneswar, Pin - 751 054" by post so as to reach us by c005. Envelope must be super-scribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF"
Application Fee:GT/OBC - Rs.100/-
(ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Nil
1. Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 19.01.2017
2. Last date for Submission of Online Application: 18.02.2017
3. Date of Written Examination: Mar/April 2017
Application : http://online.odishassc.in/