CENTRAL ELECTRONICS LIMITED
(A Public Sector Enterprises)
4, Industrial Area, Sahibabad – 201010 (UP)
Central Electronics Limited is a Public Sector Enterprise, Schedule B Company under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology and is engaged in manufacturing of Solar Photo voltaic Cells, Modules & Systems, Railway signalling Systems and Microwave Electronics Systems etc.
The Company is looking forward to recruit high caliber and talented professionals on contractual basis for two years which is further extendable on performance basis for one more year only. On the basis of exemplary performance during the contractual period, the incumbents may also be considered for absorption in regular cadre of the Company. They will however have ‘No claim’ for regularization/absorption. Online applications are invited in the following disciplines:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Civil Engineering ,
Stipend: Ist year Rs.23000/- pm
Stipend: IIst year : Rs.24000/- pm
After Regular the Post : Rs.16400-40500/- pm
Qualification: Full time Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree in relevant discipline with not less
than 65% marks. Final year/semester students shall also be eligible. However, they would have
to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
Age Relaxation: As per the Govt of India rules
1. Candidates need to appear for GATE-2017 and apply online for the post from 04-01-2017 to 03-02-2017 with the GATE-2017 Registration Number in first phase.
2. In second phase, candidates shall be required to update/upload their GATE Score, GATERank & GATE Score Card alongwith final year aggregate marks from 10-06-2017 to
3. Requisite fees shall have to be deposited, alongwith the Application. The modalities thereof, shall be intimated subsequently. SC/ST and PH candidates are not required to
pay any fees.
4. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer). It is relaxable by 10 years for PwD–General, 13 years for PwD–OBC and 15 years for PwDSC/ST
5. Reservation is applicable as per extant government rules.
6. Shortlisted candidates shall be informed displaying a list on website in the month of August, 2017, regarding Date, Time and Venue for Personal Interview.
7. Candidates, if shortlisted for Personal Interview shall be required to bring their original GATE-2017 score card, at the time of Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates Apply through Online mode on before 03-02-2017
Apply Online Click Here