Tamil Nadu Skill Development Corporation
BSNL and Tamil Nadu Skill Development Corporation Jointly Organized Job Training Programme in Various Qualification
Selection Procedure of Candidates for Training
- Candidate should submit one printed copy of online application and copy of Aadhar card.
- Candidate should bring Original Qualification Certificates, Community Certificate and Aadhar card.
- Bank Account Number in their own name is mandatory.
- The Candidates will have to undergo a screening test / Interview to be selected for training.
- The training is sponsored by TNSDC and the Trainees will be paid a stipend of Rs. 100 /- per training day.
- Free Hostel & Mess facility available for Courses (theory portion) conducted at Chennai only .
- The training does not entitle any candidate to claim any form of recruitment in BSNL.
Name of the Post:
Qualification: 10/+2/Degree/ ITI/Diploma
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
T A: Rs.100 for Daily
Contact No: 0452-2532005
Further Click Here
Apply Online Click Here