RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 610 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a countrywide competitive Examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by an Interview. The full text of the advertisement is available on the Banks’ website www.rbi.org.in and is also being published in the Employment News/Rojgar Samachar. Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website.
Name of the Post: ASSISTANT
No of Post: 610
State wise Reservation of Post:
- Chennai-(25) SC-6,OBC-6, GEN-13,OH-(In total Post=01, Ex-ser-I=1, Ex-Ser-II-3
- Kanpur and Lucknow-52
- New Delhi-25
- Thiruvanandapuram-and kochi-30
PWD-10 years (GEN), OBC-13 years, 15 years(SC/ST)
Ex-Ser-maximum 50 years
J&K -5 years
Reservation band staffs exeperience-3 years
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non-Refundable)
Payable from 07.11.2016 to 28.11.2016 (Online payment)
Rs-50/for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
Rs-450/for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
Mode of Selection:
Examination and Interview
Examination: Preliminary and Main Exams
Exam Patterns: 1 Hours
English Language: 30 Question 30 Marks
Numerical Ability: 35 Questions 35 Marks
Reasoning Ability 35 Questions 35 Marks
Main Examination: Questions Marks
Test of Reasoning- 40 40
Test of English Language 40 40
Test of Numerical Ability 40 40
Test of General Awareness 40 40
Test of Computer Knowledge 40 40
1. Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option "Recruitment for the post of Assistant" which will open a new screen.2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and E-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Website Link Open 07.11.2016 to 28.11.2016
- Payment of Examination Fees (Online) 07.11.2016 to 28.11.2016
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative):December 23 & 24, 2016. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative) January 2017. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
Advertisement: Click Here
Result of Preliminary online examination held on December 24, 2016 Recruitment of Assistants
Brief details about Main examination:
(i) The Main online examination will be conducted in third/ fourth week of January 2017, only for the candidates who have been shortlisted on the basis of results of preliminary examination.
(ii) Separate Admission Letters for Main Examination should be downloaded from RBI Website. The time of Main Examination and Venue of Examinations will be indicated in the admission letters.
(iii) The link for downloading Admission Letters, Information Handout for Main examination, Instruction to PWD candidates/ Joint undertaking / Declaration form for PWD candidates using scribe, will shortly be made available in RBI website.
Disclaimer: Though utmost care has been taken while preparing the Result, the Bank reserves the right to rectify inadvertent errors, if any.
Result Download: Click here